UX/UI Product Designer (f/m/x)
UX/UI Product Designer (f/m/x)Our client is a young, dynamic and innovative software company in Vienna, that creates complex data-driven web applications. We are looking for a UX/UI Product Designer (f/m/x) who will improve the user experience of the products and contribute to the Design System.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you:
- Work closely with business stakeholders to discuss user related problems and clients’ needs.
- You’ll spend a significant amount of time analyzing these issues, defining the problem domain and proposing solutions.
- Cooperate with the business stakeholders in writing user stories, job stories, business acceptance criteria in order to properly frame the detected problems.
- Ideate creative, innovative and user centred solutions which can generate positive differences towards the competitors.
- Visualize solutions in the most appropriate way: lo-fi wireframes, user flows, customer journeys, hi-fi layouts,…
- Prepare high-fidelity prototypes and screens layout, providing developers with accurate and effective specifications and guidance
- Work closely with front-end engineers to implement user interfaces, answering UI related questions, and checking out the results
- Contribute to our proprietary Design System by ideating new components, enhancing existing ones, documenting their usage
- Cooperate in usability tests and UX Research related tasks
- Reach out to customer support to get more insights on how users are using products
- Work alongside product managers, engineers, designers, copy-writers, data analysts, marketers, legal, to achieve company goals
- Contribute to the creative atmosphere in the UX team and advocate the super powers of design across the entire company
This is why we need you:
- 2+ years of experience in UX and UI related projects, preferably in b2b contexts for SaaS.
- Have a details-oriented mindset, patience and perseverance in the constant iterative process that distinguishes Product Design
- Lots of empathy: you’ll be the link between product stakeholders and our users
- Ability to dialogue with different departments of the company in order to involve all the needed stakeholders around common user-centred initiatives
- Sensitivity on HTML/CSS and Web development related topics
- Consolidated knowledge on technical UI / Front-end topics (responsive design, accessibility principles, limitations of Web UIs
- Willingness to learn the complex world of data visualization and data science.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills. We use English as our main language.
- Good UX writing skills would be a very appreciated bonus point
Our client offers:
- A great international & diverse team
- Flat structures
- Free coffee, tea, organic fruit and a modern and stylish office space
- Home office, flexible working time and remote work possibilities
- Ergonomic workspace
- Great team activities