Product Owner (f/m/x)
Product Owner (f/m/x)
Our client is an international financial services provider, serving companies and private clients in a wide range of industries in many European countries. To support the existing team, our customer is currently looking for a Product Owner (f/m/x).
These exciting tasks are waiting for you:
- As a Product Owner you are responsible for the product vision and prioritization of product requirements.
- You manage the product backlog by creating the backlog items and mapping out dependencies
- Understand existing data engineering pipelines and data products and provide suggestions to optimize the architecture and performance improvement of the current DataOps processes.
- Lead an agile and distributed Retail Data Product team of Data engineers and Data analysists.
- Drive the data demand alignment with other POs to ensure and secure data supply for productive pipeline and timely business outcomes.
- Ensure efficient data delivery pipeline, from build-, deployment- and test-automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components in cloud infrastructures
- You are Responsible for full technology E2E DataOps development to support data products in production
- Drive and coordinate the data analytics requirements for organizational action towards full Omnichannel retail data integration and C360 together with other IT Tribes.
Your experience so far:
- 5+ years working as designing and implementing large-scale data engineering solutions in a fast-paced environment incl. data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques.
- 2 + years of Data Management Platform (DMP) experience
- Experience in working in DevOps mode for data engineering solutions in Cloud
- Strong stakeholder management skill and the ability to influence and align various functions to a shared growth objective.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
What our client offers:
- Collaboration in a challenging and international environment
- Flexible working hours
- Home office in coordination
- A lot of additional benefits in a corporate environment
- Salary: Starting from € 4.700,- p. month