Implementation Consultant DACH (f/m/x)
Implementation Consultant DACH (f/m/x)Our client is a young, dynamic and innovative software company in Vienna that revolutionizes data-driven marketing with their automated platform. We are looking for a Implementation Consultant for DACH region to strengthen the team.
In this role you’ll pro-actively work on client-related onboarding projects, being responsible for the scope, integration and documentation of projects as well as all client communication related to that.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you:
- You’ll be responsible for the onboarding of B2B clients to the platform.
- Together with clients you’ll identify and understand their individual requirements for the implementation of new data sources.
- Moreover, you’ll also advise them on the utilization that fits their respective business strategy best.
- As a next step, you’ll independently manage the implementation together with the clients.
- By conducting regular training sessions, you’ll show them how to use the tools most efficiently.
- You’ll integrate data sources on the platform, proactively keep clients informed about the progress of projects and ensure that all deadlines are met.
This is why we need you:
- At least 2 years of experience in project-based client advisory, for example in a BI consulting environment or Media agencies.
- Technical affinity (e.g. SaaS technologies, databases) to analyze and solve relevant issues.
- You like taking responsibility for your area and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent German and English knowledge
- You have a customer-oriented personality and ensure that our clients receive the best service.
Our client offers:
- A great international & diverse team
- Flat structures
- Free coffee, tea, organic fruit and a modern and stylish office space
- Home office, flexible working time
- Ergonomic workspace
- Great team activities