Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
Our client is an international financial services provider, serving companies and private clients in a wide range of industries in many European countries. To establish a new digital banking team, our customer is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/x).
These exciting tasks are waiting for you:
- In the build-up phase, create a comprehensive digital marketing plan engaging prospects to apply for a digital e2e consumer loan. Based on the market research and market testing (smoke test) specify a product target group and the way to maximize the reach and further conversion to sales leads.
- As part of digital marketing plan draft, execute market testing with landing pages and paid search campaigns (Google Ads and Facebook). Create market test visuals, landing pages content, code pages and publish, setup digital campaigns and measure their efficiency from impressions to leads.
- Define the media plan, validate key business assumptions behind this plan, conversion from impressions to leads and from leads to loan applications, CPC, CPL, total CPA.
- Establish a digital marketing shop as part of the digital bank team, select a digital marketing tool kit and get required licenses. Setup all up to be in place for daily digital marketing routine prior to the launch of business. Set digital marketing efficiency and impact monitoring.
- Create and test digital marketing content for digital loans – headlines, messages, ads and visuals reflecting the branding style guide, define a tone of voice and overall marketing content look and feel.
- Get engaged with digital marketing partners, agencies, distribution channel providers, select partners and manage cooperation.
- Drive market/product testing prior to launch and beyond, execute continuous A/B testing.
- Create product awareness and a ‘community’ that may be leveraged in getting reference or participating on product customer assessment prior to the launch.
- After the product roll out, execute and evaluate a comprehensive multichannel digital marketing communication, including creating the content, building and continuously testing effective product promotions thru a mix of digital media (paid/organic search, social media, distribution partners (affiliates/brokers), direct traffic, etc.), grow product awareness – maximize reach, incl. SEO, and traffic coming from respective channels to the landing page/s, minimize CPA.
- Create and continuously test new digital marketing communication campaigns, engage and inform target audience, measure and analyze campaign performance. Use data and learning to enhance sales and customer digital touch points, a loan origination process and a product pricing and features.
- Administer a marketing budget, introduce a digital marketing spend efficiency monitoring, define KPIs.
- Provide the communication content for the App Store and the Google Play improving discoverability and downloads.
Your experience so far:
- At least 5 years of experience in e-commerce and/or digital media, an experience working in or for a financial institution / retail banking business is the advantage
- Excellent command of tools to publish, administer and measure efficiency of digital marketing communication across channels (paid/organic search, social media, distribution partners (affiliates/brokers), direct traffic), e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook business manager, Google Analytics, Google Search console, Buffer, MailChimp, etc., command of tools to design creatives is the must, e.g. Zeplin
- Expertise in web/data analytics, social media, SEO, SEA, internet marketing
- Skills in creating a digital marketing content and in digital marketing campaign setup, roll out and efficiency monitoring
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, experience in using data management platforms (e.g. Sales force DMP, SAS Data Management) is the advantage
- Creativity, collaborative & organizational savviness, experience in agile way of work is the advantage
- Fluent English and Polish
What our client offers:
- International agile team with a start-up culture
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous further education
- A lot of additional benefits in a stable corporate environment