DevOps Manager (f/m/x)
DevOps Manager (f/m/x)
Our client is one of the leading players in the packaging industry employing 26.000 people across the world and supplies their customers with innovative paper solutions. To build up the Digital Team in Vienna they are searching for a DevOps Manager (f/m/x).
These exciting tasks are awaiting you:
- You will leverage prior direct experience from orchestration to instrumentation, including digital frameworks, platforms and API management.
- You will work closely with application development and IT operations leadership to author the continuous refinement and optimization of the application delivery pipeline used to deliver our digital products.
- You will coordinate efforts with the Information Management team to reduce impact on application development teams, including build-out of new development environments
- You will source API endpoint requirements from development teams and working with other DevOps engineers to provide appropriate API gateway configurations
Your experience so far:
- Hands-on experience with ownership of an automated application delivery pipeline for committing, building, testing, deploying and monitoring web application microservices
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies, including Agile Kanban
- Techstack: SCM Tooling – Bitbucket, GitHub, Containerology Tooling – OpenShift Container Platform – RedHat Enterprise Linux PaaS environment with Docker-powered containers and Kubernetes-provided container orchestration and management services
- Detailed samples showing your thought process must be in your portfolio to be considered
- Teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, German will be valued
- Nice to have: Working experience in an industry with complex application structures
What our client offers:
- Challenging tasks and inspiring projects within a successful, dynamic and flexible environment
- International environment
- Great Office in the city center of Vienna
- Great development opportunity (own Academy)
- Good career development and training opportunities within the company
- Benefits of working within a large enterprise (canteen, pension plan, health measures, fitness center, job ticket and several other benefits)