Head of Games Development(f/m/x)
Head of Games Development (f/m/x)
For our international client in the Gaming industry in Vienna we are looking for a Head of Games Development (f/m/x).
These tasks are waiting for you:
In this position you will be responsible for all technology decisions, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with their vision for its technological needs.
- Set a vision for how technology will be used in the business unit and ensure that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs
- Outline the goals for research & development:
- create timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- make executive decisions on behalf of the business unit’s technological requirements.
- oversee development efforts between all group and external development resources
- and manage technology budgets and time frames
- Act as a mentor to team members, while maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and staying on top of technology trends and developments
What you bring to the role:
As you will act as both a technology and business expert – making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the business – you should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development!
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field [MBA is preferred]
- Working experience
- 8 years working in a technological role; ideally in the Gaming industry
- 5 years managerial experience
- Hard and soft skills
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology
- Exceptional team management skills and the ability to delegate efficiently
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Our client offers:
- Monthly salary: > € 6.000,-
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Team orientated and technical complex environment
- interesting projects
- focus on personnel development
- on-boarding program
- cool social events